Friday, February 20, 2009

Today, the pyramids!

Today we finally climb the pyramids. Yesterdays pyramids were actually ruins which we only walked around and viewed. There are 260 steps to the top of the Sun, but do not worry, there will be a cable for us to hold onto!!! Everyone is very supportive of each other, so I know we will all get to where we are going.

I will have a complete food blog for you when I return. Basically for breakfast we have eggs, lots and lots of wonderful tropical fruit (remember our rainforest fruits! yum) and several Mexican foods like burritos, beans and quesadillas. Interesting huh?

I won't tell you what looked at me from my lunch dish the other day until I can post the picture. What do you think it could be??

I will see you all very soon. Adios!

3 comments:

Allison Ettinger said...

Dear Mrs.Green,
This is Alli E. It's been a while since I've typed to you. Thank you for writing back about the cactus juice. It's been lonely without you... but Mrs.Hawes is sssoooo nice!!! I hope you're having fun! I know we are. I'm jealouse of you because you got to go to Mexico! I want to be just like you when I grow up!

From,
Allison Ettinger!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Green,

We are a 7th grade Geography class at Lombard. We are studying Latin America and Mexico. Today we read your blog and would like to see your pictures of the pyramids, butterflies, and the houses from the villages you visited.Please write back to us. We can't wait to read the rest of your blog.

See you soon!

Mrs. Jacobson's class

Peted said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time!!! I have really enjoyed reading the accounts of your travels. We are thinking of you and hope that you return to us safely!!

Kathy D.